Recent Posts

Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Winning Entry - "Winter Cosiness, A Dash of Red"

Am delighted to have won the Etsy Ireland Treasury Challenge, the theme was Winter Time and I went for "Winter Cosiness - A Dash of Red". Christmas to me is the colour red ! and I love the way it added depth to the treasury.

See full treasury just below

'Winter Cosiness - A Dash of Red' by lilabelledesign

A winter of different textures with a dash of redThis is my entry to the etsy ireland team challenge "Winter Time" http://etsyireland.blogspot.com/2010/11/new-treasury-challenge-winter-time.html


The Dreamers, Snagged -...
$

WINTER SALE Red Fabric ...
$7.20

Coconut, Brass - Earrin...
$38.00

French Grain Sack Clutc...
$40.00

Cream Bubble Scarf
$37.50

Free Shipping - Genuine...
$

Poison Apple Button Bra...
$

Crochet Cowl in white w...
$18.00

Ruffle Top Linen Christ...
$40.00

Earrings. AA Garnet Puf...
$42.00

Chunky Cream Scarf with...
$80.00

Luck Of The Irish Neckl...
$32.00

Film noir
$25.00

Single White on White B...
$40.00

Textile LaceWrist Cuff ...
$25.00

Red Berry Earrings - Ma...
$20.00

Generated using Treasury HTML code generator by Whale Shark Websites.



"Like" me on Facebook
See my Jewellery on Etsy

0 comments:

Post a Comment